Reference number: 29705

Year: 2002

Body: Coupe

Color: Grigio Ingrid w/Blu Scuro full leather interior

Engine: 5.7L 12 cylinder 515 HP

Transmission: F1

Condition: Excellent

Mileage: 19,950

Comments: This is an excellent example of a 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello F1 with only 19,950 original miles and a clean CarFax. It is finished in the very rare Grigio Ingrid paint with Blu Scuro full leather interior with gray stitching. The car had a major service 2,000 miles ago and has 95% clutch remaining with only 5% worn. All four tires were replaced with new Bridgstone Potenza and a 4 wheel alignment was done 1,300 miles ago. It comes with a full set of books and tools in their original leather carriers. This car runs and drives perfectly and everything works great!

Price: $109,975.00